Monday, March 16, 2020

Lesson 1 - Vlog With Mr. P.



Overview and Directions: Please view the above video for my class instructions.

This will be a daily Vlog to help us keep connected as a class during this troubling time. I will always have a poem of the day, and offer daily lessons on our assignments. You will have the opportunity to comment on the blog post, and I can answer you the following day. We can also set-up class time to all be on the blog for an hour and comment together in real time.

Today's "Poem of the Day" is from Sharon Old’s Arias, titled, “For You.”

4 comments:

  1. Really liked the Poem of the Day!
    Thank you for giving us an update on what to do during this break we have from going to school and can't wait what other assignments you have in store for us.
    Have a good day!
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rebecca! You get first dibs. I am planning for tomorrow. Is there anything you would like me to cover? So far, I thought I would cover the essay prompt, and I could continue reading the play on Wednesday and Thursday. I also signed up for Zoom, which is an online video conferencing site. We could select a time and meet as a class through the camera on our computers and/or phones and have an actual class! I set-up my profile page. Let me know what you would like to cover tomorrow. I will also be sure to share anecdotal stories like I do in class. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have Zoom, but I do have Skype.

      Delete
  3. i love the poem of the day and i totally understand that its hard for you to find the time and continue with your lessons. I can't wait. My wifi has been not so great so i will be posting the essay tonight. thx

    ReplyDelete